miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

Presentation.

Hello, I'm Álvaro Casado Palomo, a member of the group JavhapProyect. Sincerely I'm in opposite of describe myself publicly, but I must do it.

I'm a reliable, warm, thoughtful, peace - loving person with the people who deserve it. In general, I am cheerfull, good - nature, open minded and sensible. My worst fault is that I am too much sensitive.

I like read books in my free time. My favourites themes are the action and romance. I like playing video games and surf the internet too. My favourite kind of music are rock and pop.

I hope this subject teaches me to improve my english level and my knowledge about informatic. I like the idea to do proyects on the computer, because I like it.

Yours Faithfully, Álvaro.


" There is no greater
pride than be governed by the law of the heart
. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario